Thursday, May 19, 2011

On the Interwebs

This site is funny. Real funny.



I'm hiring artist Sarah Applebaum to redecorate my entire home.



There is an amazing new mural in downtown Cincy.



I really want to make these pintuck pillows. Tutorial. 


Keep snail mail alive. Such a fun idea.



Amy Butler lives in my absolute dream house. 



You get your pretty links a little early this week because I have a fun tutorial for a crafty kids toy to share with you in the morning. And because I can't be tethered by such rules and schedules- like you even noticed I usually do it on Friday :)

See you in the morning. Be there. Er, here. 













2 comments:

  1. I like this one...
    SIGNS THAT THINGS ARENT GOING SO WELL
    Other people can tell when you've taken a shower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excuse me very much! I personally did notice this was not on friday. Eh hem

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments-I LOVE to hear from you, so speak up! And I usually reply in email to your questions, so make sure your profile has your email.