Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Baby Bedding & Quilt


I'm so happy with the way all of this turned out that I just had to take a break from staring at Elsie to show you guys. And I'm so happy with my mom for being the super-awesome Nana that she is and making her this gorgeous quilt.

The crib sheet instructions are here, and I used the pattern in Amy Butler's Little Stitches for Little Ones for the crib skirt. (More about the squid here.)

My mom made the quilt like this one. I LOVE IT. Sorry these pictures aren't the greatest, it's been raining here for something like 40 days and 40 nights. Ugh.












Okay, back to staring.











12 comments:

  1. So cute! And, such a sweet name :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really stunning! The quilt is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clicked on the quilt link, and got the squid link instead.
    Gorgeous quilt indeed! Well done, Nana.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, way to go Mom! That quilt is beautiful and the rest of it all looks so great. Elsie's bed is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love that quilt--the colors are beautiful and sophisticated but still child friendly. What a cool and modern Nana!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I just love the quilt with the modern circles. Also love the sheets and skirt. Makes me want to dive into quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't make anything for Ryan and Lily because I couldn't stop starting at them. Oh, and I almost forgot--and I have no talent. Lucky little Elsie! It's beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the quilt! The fabric is gorgeous and the pattern is awesome!! Lucky Elsie!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so in love with this! I am saving it and plan to copy you one day:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there! I'm a new follower after having found pictures of your bedding. Love your blog! I'll be sharing a picture of your bedding with a link to your blog on my site today, if you don't mind. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the quilt, love the pillow. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the colors that you chose for the bedding and the rest. Babies will love it, for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments-I LOVE to hear from you, so speak up! And I usually reply in email to your questions, so make sure your profile has your email.