Friday, April 15, 2011

On the Interwebs

Gorgeous Lace sculptures


















On my list to do with Hendrix: Bath paints.




I NEED to make this.



Super fun game mat.




With nice weather here, I've been thinking about what I can DIY to spiff up the back yard. How cool is this belt lawn chair? (linked from PB)




Have you noticed I've been linking to the cardboard box projects a lot lately? Here is another amazing one my friend Liv made with her 2 year old son. Go look at all of it because it's awesome.


I finally took all the cardboard inspiration and started working on a fun box project of my own last night.  It might turn into a small series of how-to posts for you, and I might even do that responsible blogger thing where I get them all ready to share with you ahead of time and auto-post them during my baby bliss/recovery week. Could I even BE that on top of things? I don't know. Not that I feel any pressure to post the week after baby comes, I just think it might be fun to pretend I am that kind of plan ahead blogger. And I need a project to keep me sane until next Friday.

Enjoy your weekend everyone! Make something fun.











2 comments:

  1. That lace sculpture is insane. Insanely amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jessica! I just wanted to let you know I used one of your photos in my inspiring images post today!

    Here's the link: http://yellowbirdyellowbeard.blogspot.com/2011/04/to-be-brief.html

    Thanks for sharing! Hope your feeling ok :)

    xoxo
    Janee
    yellowbirdyellowbeard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments-I LOVE to hear from you, so speak up! And I usually reply in email to your questions, so make sure your profile has your email.