Monday, June 7, 2010

A Couple More Softies

Things have been sparse around here lately because our internet is being spotty. Which is perfect for the week you decide to open an Etsy shop. 

This weekend Hendrix's little buddy Campbell had her first birthday party, so I made some very last minute gifts Saturday morning and took some very very last minute pictures of them.



I've made this owl shape before, but I just made up the duck pattern. It's ok, but it's head came out a kind of square... looks a little special.


A heart on the booty is unnecessary but cute.

Poor square-headed duck. You're still pretty. Maybe you will grow up to be a swan.


3 comments:

  1. these are so cute! I tried my hand at one, one time, and it was really scary.

    You should spend an hour on Craig's list, I have seen a ton of the mid century looking sideboards. We have one in our bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That owl is ADORABLE. Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the square head but my baby kinda has a square head and I think it's totally cute so I might be biased.

    Love the shop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments-I LOVE to hear from you, so speak up! And I usually reply in email to your questions, so make sure your profile has your email.