Thursday, June 24, 2010

Henrietta is back.

She was my first Etsy sale, (thanks to this crazy guy) and I missed her when she left. So I've conjured her back.

This is Henrietta. She likes rolling down hills and catching frogs. She does not like when her little brother monster comes into her room. She keeps a bird named Paul in her mouth to keep her teeth clean.


I'm working on a batch of brand new monster faces today for peddling at Red Tree Gallery. I will show you tomorrow, and after that, more new listings in the shop. 





1 comment:

  1. Thanks:) I love these monsters- so cute:) Perhaps we could figure out how to incorporate them into a party later this summer- what an adorable party they would make!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments-I LOVE to hear from you, so speak up! And I usually reply in email to your questions, so make sure your profile has your email.